Car rental

buckeye12

When we have stayed at Embassy Suites...we too use Budget down and across the street, within a few minutes walking distance...Remember ES has a (24 hour) parking fee so we take that into consideration and time our rental accordingly.

We are staying nearby at the Hyatt Place.

Both local Hertz and Enterprise offices will pick you up and take you to their rental lots if you prefer those companies over Budget.

Thrifty/Dollar will do the same and their actually the closest to Port Everglades...if this is a consideration for the OP.

Thrifty/Dollar will do the same and their actually the closest to Port Everglades...if this is a consideration for the OP.

Thrifty/Dollar, Hertz and Enterprise are all within 2 blocks of each other on SE 24th St (SR 84). Hertz is in the Crowne Plaza hotel across the corner from Thrifty, and Enterprise is just at the end of the block to the west.

Thrifty/Dollar, Hertz and Enterprise are all within 2 blocks of each other on SE 24th St (SR 84). Hertz is in the Crowne Plaza hotel across the corner from Thrifty, and Enterprise is just at the end of the block to the west.

When staying at Embassy Suites (as I said) we have used Thrifty/Dollar that picked us up at the hotel and took us to their rental location just outside the PE terminal gate and also used Budget...which is within a short few minutes walk (and what the OP was asking about)...I would go with who ever could give me the best rate ;)

When staying at Embassy Suites (as I said) we have used Thrifty/Dollar that picked us up at the hotel and took us to their rental location just outside the PE terminal gate and also used Budget...which is within a short few minutes walk (and what the OP was asking about)...I would go with who ever could give me the best rate ;)

Just pointing out that the fact that Thrifty/Dollar is closest to the port really doesn't matter when there are 2 other rental companies across the road.

Budget is the nearest one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sixt car rental is even a little bit closer than Budget. Sixt is on the 2nd level of one of the buildings in the shopping mall across the street from the Embassy. Here is the entrance to it on google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/1TOsf[url=https://goo.gl/maps/1TOsf][/url]

They also have a 10% off coupon : http://flsave.com/sixt

Edited by aria48