Blue Iguana Drink Menu, What's Your Favorite?

Cruisegoer

I love a good margarita and just stumbled upon the menu. I'd love to hear what other's think of this bar and which is your favorite drink?

If anyone has an idea of the prices I'd be interested to hear that too. I see they sell in Yard glasses & by the pitcher. I'm assuming it can get rather pricey.

Bite of Iguana, Green Iguana, and Guava margarita :D

We spent most of our time at the Tequila bar. :rolleyes: Even ate our breakfast burritos there (and washed them down w/ Green Iguanas :eek:).

Good way to enjoy a cruise!

The Classic Margarita, aka Ultimate Margarita, has been my favorite for many years. If I am going to drink the top shelf reposado, anejo, or extra anejo tequila, it is done straight. To put top shelf tequila into a typical margarita of any kind is like ordering Grey Goose or an extra fancy vodka in a Bloody Mary pretending that you can tell the difference with your "educated" taste buds.

Since they have changed their menu I really don't have favorite. It used to be the Blue Iguana with 1800. I have tried many drinks, never had a bad one at the Blue Iguana.

My absolute favorite drink is the one in front of me. When it disappears, I'll choose another favorite. :)