Scenic Grand Ocean View Rooms

2xsin12mths

We have room 9200 booked on the Conquest for October 2015 and then 9200 on the Glory for October 2016.

I called my PVP and she was able to find them for me. I called my PVP and told her the room and she found when they were openings for them.

This is one reason you can use a good partner at Carnival.

We have room 9200 booked on the Conquest for October 2015 and then 9200 on the Glory for October 2016.

I called my PVP and she was able to find them for me. I called my PVP and told her the room and she found when they were openings for them.

This is one reason you can use a good partner at Carnival.

EXACTLY!!! Wouldn't give our PVP up for $1,000,000!!!

• 2 months later...

So finally booked one of these rooms everyone is talking about. Originally wanted one on Conquest that we are leaving on in 2 weeks but none available. So in August I booked Glory for November 2016! I never booked that far out before! :eek: My TA reserved an Scenic Oceanview #9196. It's just my DH and I and I did not want to take the chance of booking a Grand Scenic Oceanview and being booted since just 2 of us.

Looking forward to this room and view:) but totally going to enjoy Conquest and another cruise next May before!!!

So finally booked one of these rooms everyone is talking about. Originally wanted one on Conquest that we are leaving on in 2 weeks but none available. So in August I booked Glory for November 2016! I never booked that far out before! :eek: My TA reserved an Scenic Oceanview #9196. It's just my DH and I and I did not want to take the chance of booking a Grand Scenic Oceanview and being booted since just 2 of us.

Looking forward to this room and view:) but totally going to enjoy Conquest and another cruise next May before!!!

Glory cabin 9201 is a grand scenic for two. Maybe it was already booked. Anyway congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

To answer the OPs main question, best answer is the sooner the better as these sell out very, very fast!!!

I booked a month ago for a trip in May next year, and only Scenic Ocean View was available (6J), so had to go with that... no ships had the Grands (6K) available. So, I went ahead and booked for October 2016, and February 2017... and even in 2017 some of the ones I wanted were gone already! Had to settle for my 3rd choice in itinerary and ship.

Edited by wemjam

• 1 year later...
I have mine booked for February 2017 (Conquest). I'm booked as a single in a quad, because I'm adding more guests in a bit.

What did you think of your quad 9200? I'm in 9201 on Conquest in a few months.

We loved it! We were not in the quad. The view was awesome! Floor to ceiling windows it was like we could see what the captain sees, which was neat. I would book again in a heart beat. The only thing is at night you have to keep the blinds closed as the light bothers the bridge and they will let you know. Lots of room, it was great! I think we had almost as much room as the suite next door

• 1 month later...

We did the Glory a few years back and had a SOV and it was a beautiful view HOWEVER...there were FOUR of us and the way it's laid out when the bed is pulled out you literally have to crawl over it to get to the potty in the middle of the night...I wouldn't book it again. I'm to old to be climbing over bodies in the middle of the night ROFL

We did the Glory a few years back and had a SOV and it was a beautiful view HOWEVER...there were FOUR of us and the way it's laid out when the bed is pulled out you literally have to crawl over it to get to the potty in the middle of the night...I wouldn't book it again. I'm to old to be climbing over bodies in the middle of the night ROFL

The scenic oceanview rooms are the same size as regular oceanviews -220 sq.ft. It's just that awesome floor to ceiling window that sets it apart. The grand scenic is 100 sq.ft. bigger and thus alot more roomier for 4. We have a quad booked for the second time coming up in 2018.