Harvest Caye

biojeep

Now, the plan is for it to open in February of 2016. So you will probably be going to Belize City instead.

Thanks for the update. Have been to Belize City and don't care to go back. The new port sounds like somewhere I would like to visit.

Thanks for the update. Have been to Belize City and don't care to go back. The new port sounds like somewhere I would like to visit.

And I prefer Belize City because there are so many more options. We aren't hang out on the beach people.

The current shorex offerings for Belize are pitiful, hope they add some more before December:)

I always book off ship in advance for excursions. Depending on your level of adventure - the Butts Up River Tubing and Zip Line Tour was the highlight of all of my ports and excursions. $60 and also included lunch

And I prefer Belize City because there are so many more options. We aren't hang out on the beach people.

We aren't beach/ water people when on vacation either. We never did this itinerary before, and welcome any suggestions/options. We usually do not use ship tours, but I am always afraid of missing the ship when going far away from port. Appreciate any and all help for Belize City, Cozumel, roaton bay, and costa maya. Thanks in advance

Safe sailing

Edited by spidybabe

We have our fingers crossed - we ARE sit on the beach people, and we sail February 13th on the Jade, first cruise available for the Harvest Caye itinerary. We won't mind getting bumped to Belize City, but we're hopeful!

Ours are crossed too and we sail on 2/14 on the Dawn so if it's ready don't tear it down before we get there.:D

Ours are crossed too and we sail on 2/14 on the Dawn so if it's ready don't tear it down before we get there.:D

I promise we won't! I'll keep DH and his brother on short leashes, they're more likely to make a ruckus than our 8 year old, lol!

I google for Harvest Caye info every few weeks. It's like an information desert.

We're to go in May. I wish NCL would copy a Castaway Cay design.

I agree with you as it seems the same information is reported over and over. We are a long way off so I will plan for Harvest Caye and Belize City.