Should I book Concierge Class? Any tips.

NauticalMiss

I agree on skipping Aqua for a good Concierge cabin location. The C1 stern cabins are awesome on M Class ships as there are stairs/elevators close by, as opposed to S Class, where you would have to walk the narrow hallway halfway up the ship to a set. Aqua is overrated in my opinion.

You will not regret the aft cabin. The balconies are absolutely huge with loungers, a large table for dining, chairs and cocktail tables. A good portion is covered with canvas, but you can still lie in the sun also. It is close to the elevators also. It is so nice to just watch the wake and the blue water.

Lucky you to get this cabin - I would grab it if I were you, you will love it!

Hi NauticalMiss,

In June friends had a C1 stern wheel chair accessible cabin. It was large and the balcony was nice. What I did not like was the bed was port to starboard. I like sleeping stern to bow.

As to Blu and Aqua cabins. The evening food in Blu is ok. The breakfast is very nice.

Our June 12 nights Eastern Med cruise we had C2 cabins. Kids were running up and down the hall after 9pm. Our August 7 nights Bermuda cruise we had A1 cabins and did not have children running. I'll take ok food over out of control children.

We always book C2 on S class and have been happy. Like you we were underwhelmed with Aqua class and Blu. We enjoy C2 hump cabins, the option of hot selections for breakfast and I guess the extra 'points' do not hurt anything.

Our last bookings required C class to enjoy the promo offer at the time (drink package, tips, 300 credit).

Whether or not there are children in the hall is not a function of the type of stateroom you book!

You are right about the function. But you can only put 2 people in a Aqua cabin. If you look at deck 11 on Solstice there are not any inside cabins and that Aqua cabins can only hold 2 people. So you might have less children booked in Aqua. Or having a cabin near you with 4 children in it.