CCL not promoting cruises?

Bob7

Thx everyone for your feedback. RJay what quality aspects would you like to see improved?

It seems the food quality has gone down a bit in the main dining room, that is my biggest concern. There are other changes that have happened recently as well, such as Golds being un-invited to the past guest party, less perks for return customers, etc.

Carnival has its overall marketing concept price, experience, value etc.. Promotions are used when you have sub par results, competitive deficiency, unexpected market changes and such. At this time it seems Carnival feels it is delivering results acceptable to its stock holders. Other cruise lines seem to feel that they missed the market and are making adjustments......Carnival has offered promotions in the past as needed.

Carnival consistently offers the lowest price on cruises of the type we take. Still, I get e-mails at least one a week offering various specials. I am booked now on the Valor in May due to one of these e-mails. I paid a base fair more than $100 less pp than is being shown on the site for my cruise,