Dream behind the scene tour

trustgal11

You book it at the shore excursions desk. I recommend getting to the port early and go straight to book it once you board. It fills up. I don't know the current price but it was the highlight of my Splendor cruise - I loved every minute of the tour!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only thing up in the air on our December cruise. My girlfriend and I really want to book this excursion however we won't be the first on the ship because Faster to The Fun is sold out. I will continue checking every day for it but I was wondering if it's realistic to expect to book it if you don't have faster to the fun?

I can be at the port as early as possible, I was just wondering is the ship excursion desk open the second Platinum/FTTF board or is it delayed a bit? I know the cost is 95 a person, but it includes a photo with the captain and numerous things along the way. Overall, it seems like an awesome experience and if anyone had any tips to helping ensure we can book this, I would greatly appreciate it. We are leaving out of New Orleans if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

I did the Behind the Fun tour on our Dream cruise in Jan this year. Booked it The evening we boarded. They had 2 dates and 2 groups on each date. Was well worth the $95.00. Hope to do it on my upcoming Triumph cruise as well.

This gave me a lot of hope thanks :)

Edited by josephcooper7

This is the only thing up in the air on our December cruise. My girlfriend and I really want to book this excursion however we won't be the first on the ship because Faster to The Fun is sold out. I will continue checking every day for it but I was wondering if it's realistic to expect to book it if you don't have faster to the fun?

I can be at the port as early as possible, I was just wondering is the ship excursion desk open the second Platinum/FTTF board or is it delayed a bit? I know the cost is 95 a person, but it includes a photo with the captain and numerous things along the way. Overall, it seems like an awesome experience and if anyone had any tips to helping ensure we can book this, I would greatly appreciate it. We are leaving out of New Orleans if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

This gave me a lot of hope thanks :)

My BF and I went on the Splendor last November, and we did not have FTTF. We were also not the first ones on the ship either...we walked on about 1pm, and stopped off directly at the Shore Excursions Desk when we boarded. There was one other person who had signed up. I realize every ship and every sailing is different..but I wouldn't fret too much about it...as long as you get there to the Shore Excursion Desk as soon as you can, you've got a good chance of booking it.

My BF and I went on the Splendor last November, and we did not have FTTF. We were also not the first ones on the ship either...we walked on about 1pm, and stopped off directly at the Shore Excursions Desk when we boarded. There was one other person who had signed up. I realize every ship and every sailing is different..but I wouldn't fret too much about it...as long as you get there to the Shore Excursion Desk as soon as you can, you've got a good chance of booking it.

Awesome, thanks for posting!