Looking for recent FunTimes for Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Sailing

ShanteS

Hello all,

I'm looking for the Funtimes for the Carnival Breeze Southern cruise. Particularly the embarkation Funtimes for the first day. I'm trying to figure out what time the sailaway party and camp carnival registration is because I'd like to go to the steakhouse around 8:30. I don't want my reservation at the steakhouse to run into either of those two events I mentioned up above. Unfortunately, I don't remember what time either of those events happened last year when I sailed on her. LOL

Thanks for any help!

Hello all,

I'm looking for the Funtimes for the Carnival Breeze Southern cruise. Particularly the embarkation Funtimes for the first day. I'm trying to figure out what time the sailaway party and camp carnival registration is because I'd like to go to the steakhouse around 8:30. I don't want my reservation at the steakhouse to run into either of those two events I mentioned up above. Unfortunately, I don't remember what time either of those events happened last year when I sailed on her. LOL

Thanks for any help!

Can't help you with the Camp Carnival Registration, but the Muster Drill is at approximately 4:30, and the Sail-Away is at 5:00. If your steakhouse reservation is at 8:30, you won't have a conflict with either of the events you've mentioned.

On our July 4 Southern cruise on Breeze the youth orientation/registration was at 7:15. We had 6:00 dining so we didn't make it, but it was easy enough to register DS for Club O2 later that evening. The muster drill was listed as 3:30 in the Fun Times, but I think it was closer to 4 when it happened. We didn't sail until about 6:00 as they were installing scrubbers on the exhaust system. I have the Fun Times but don't have the ability to scan them, but I'm happy to help with any questions.