Just off the Pride! Any questions?

SportsMomof4

• 3 weeks later...

Fun! Welcome back. Hope you had a great time. We are sailing the pride Oct. 18. Can't wait!

What time do we need to arrive at the port in order to avoid waiting on infinite lines? We have a 3 year old and o don't want to sit in a 3 hour line. I'm thinking I need to get there early enough to be at the front of the non priority line or after everyone has already boarded, but obviously not too late.

Question from someone who has never cruised... do we need to bring beach towels or are they provided? Is conditioner provided or just shampoo? We'll be on our first cruise in 17 days! Thanks...

They will provide you with towels. You'll also get towel animals in your room that you can then use as a towel, assuming you're willing to destroy the adorable ness. Lol

In the past if was SAILWAY 4:30 approx times were

Key bridge 5:45-6

Bay bridge 7pm

Bridge tunnel 1am

Truly an awesome sight to be up as high as possible and under the bridges

Do you have any pictures going under the bridges? What is the bridge tunnel, I haven't ever heard that referenced before?

Do you have any pictures going under the bridges? What is the bridge tunnel, I haven't ever heard that referenced before?

the bridge tunnel. is the chesapeake bay bridge tunnel which is a 23 mile bridge tunnel across the mouth of the chesapeake bay. it connects from virginia beach to the delmarva peninsula.

Fun! Welcome back. Hope you had a great time. We are sailing the pride Oct. 18. Can't wait!

What time do we need to arrive at the port in order to avoid waiting on infinite lines? We have a 3 year old and o don't want to sit in a 3 hour line. I'm thinking I need to get there early enough to be at the front of the non priority line or after everyone has already boarded, but obviously not too late.

this is a tough one. i always seem to hit it at the wrong time in baltimore. my sister on the other hand who i usually meet on the boat walks right thru with no problem. but i think the key is if you get dropped off or are parking at the lot. my sister gets dropped off and i drive and park.

if you get dropped off get there early 10-11 and they let people in who are getting dropped off and they can go thru security and check in. then you have to wait in the seating area until boarding.

if you are parking in the lot if you get there to early you will have to wait in your car in a line outside the gate until people on the boat get off and start to leave in their cars opening up spaces. once some spaces are open they start letting cars in(you don't have to wait until everyone gets off the boat). i think they start letting people in the gate to part around 10:30-11 depending on what time the ship got into port. so if you park the later the better around 1pm maybe. :D