Question about Athem of Seas Cabin 12560 or 6646

I have a choice between these 2 Ocean view Balcony cabins on Anthem cruise in February 2016. I am prone to motion sickness and cabin 12560is at the elevators at the aft of ship. Cabin 6646 is mid-section of ship but there are some venues like a few restaurants (not too close) and two 270 which is at end of ship. I stayed in 6646 would I hear noise and music or am I enough in the middle above the noise. Thanks, I need to make decision is next few days.

I think 6646 is a no brainer if you get see sick, midships and low down. Close to the elevators so very convenient. It doesnt appear to be above a restaurant or bar so noise should not be an issue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Hi all - I found a lot of things about the Anthem deck 6 for a DO; but, I am in a D8 back hump starboard 6646.

Does anyone know if there are any reasons this would not be a good cabin? Heard possible smoking area deck 5 - midship. Is that underneath me? Also will I have any type of obstruction? One final - anyone know how to tell if bed by balcony?