Premier League Soccer?

Hi everyone,

I saw a few threads on here asking about whether there would be ways to watch football games on board. I know this is a long shot, but I want to ask if there is any way to watch Premier League games on Carnival? We will be on Carnival Freedom. I'm thinking not, but you never know. I am sure it may be featured on European cruise lines, but was hoping I could catch a match on Saturday. My husband is already shaking his head. I'm sorry, but I must watch my Manchester City boys! :D

Edited by DallasCruisers2015

Hi everyone,

I saw a few threads on here asking about whether there would be ways to watch football games on board. I know this is a long shot, but I want to ask if there is any way to watch Premier League games on Carnival? We will be on Carnival Freedom. I'm thinking not, but you never know. I am sure it may be featured on European cruise lines, but was hoping I could catch a match on Saturday. My husband is already shaking his head. I'm sorry, but I must watch my Manchester City boys! :D

no there isn't. haven't been on any cruises that have showed it. Most TV channels are American except for the BBC (London or Hong Kong).

Not sure if you would be able to get it on your iPad/phone with the new top tier internet plan pending the Freedom has it, and that you have a tv provider that has mobile streaming. Just an idea.

My older son is a Man City fan while the younger one is for Manchester United. Their dad is a rabid Arsenal fan and I like West Ham. Just because it has the name "Ham" in it. LOL! :D Good luck!!!

Not sure if you would be able to get it on your iPad/phone with the new top tier internet plan pending the Freedom has it, and that you have a tv provider that has mobile streaming. Just an idea.

My older son is a Man City fan while the younger one is for Manchester United. Their dad is a rabid Arsenal fan and I like West Ham. Just because it has the name "Ham" in it. LOL! :D Good luck!!!

Haha, your family sounds like a lot of fun to watch matches with!! Great to see a family with diversity in their teams! :) I am hoping there will be at least one sports channel onboard, but my guess is that Premier League would be the last thing they would show. I just remembered that the morning games on Saturday are around 9am, so that means I probably may be able to catch it at a bar in Galveston before checking in to board (check in around 12pm, and ship leaves around 4).