Breakaway to Bermuda Live August 30th

seadog67

Thanks Chesneygirl! Glad it was enjoyable!

Carnival Spledor ( anyone know where she cruises to? )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splendor is currently doing 7 nights to New England and 2 ports in Canada. Yes, the center pool area has a retractable roof. Makes it nice for watching movies there on the big screen too.

-------------------

Hard to believe I've been back from Breakaway a week already now. We were at the dock with lines tied around 7:10am last Sunday. sigh. . .

Linda - we will be neighbors that week - we are 16124, looking forward to seeing the Haven on the Breakaway! Will be the first time on this ship. Love the Gem and know this will be different!!

Not in the Haven, a Spa cabin on 14. 3rd Spa cabin, 1st two were upgraded to them this time a must. DW loved it the 1st two times so had to do it; its like going from an inside to a balcony u can't go back

After dinner peace

ee15ffa7c9560de32f99d5f064cdd8e0.jpg

Paging Bob Ross :)

5f73535d9e9c90aa4e7d29b052f6c2d0.jpg

OUTSTANDING! Day four and another Bob Ross reference, you rock Seadog. Just getting caught up with all your posts, thanks again. I am sure it was NF (not fun) getting off the ship this morning :(

Thank you so much for your indepth blog this week. We will be sailing on the Breakaway in 14 days and I feel like I already know where everything is through your visuals. I think the saddest part of any vacation is the last day - so much anticipation and poof it is over. Glad you have another cruise planned soon. Safe trip home! Thank you again!

Your welcome and very glad it was enjoyable! Enjoy your upcoming trip and happy 40th anniversary!!

What was neat about this thread is you took us on your journey with your pictures, and you got to see yourself come home thanks to those who posted screen shots. (and you discovered Carnival sails there)

Yeah it was very cool, and I did learn a lot of new things this week that is why I love this board and members!

Splendor is currently doing 7 nights to New England and 2 ports in Canada. Yes, the center pool area has a retractable roof. Makes it nice for watching movies there on the big screen too.

-------------------

Hard to believe I've been back from Breakaway a week already now. We were at the dock with lines tied around 7:10am last Sunday. sigh. . .

Thanks for the info on Splendor and I am now in the same boat being back from our cruise as you, so I know the feeling :(

Thanks so much for your report , pictures and videos. I looked forward to it each day!

I just had to say again thank you so very much for this awesome review, you have made my week:) and made me even more excited for my cruise in 3 weeks from now. You did a great job, safe travels home:)

Thanks Squirty and Sabellagirl I am so glad it was enjoyable! I have read many of reports from others over the years so I know how they can be helpful in passing the time between upcoming trips!

Not in the Haven, a Spa cabin on 14. 3rd Spa cabin, 1st two were upgraded to them this time a must. DW loved it the 1st two times so had to do it; its like going from an inside to a balcony u can't go back

What's the best thing about the spa cabin? ;) (besides spa access)

OUTSTANDING! Day four and another Bob Ross reference, you rock Seadog. Just getting caught up with all your posts, thanks again. I am sure it was NF (not fun) getting off the ship this morning :(

Thanks Scgssny, glad you are enjoying! It was not fun, but now it is nice to be home and a good bit of wash completed, weeds pulled and dogs back from the kennel, now I need another vacation LOL. Thanks for checking in!

Seadog67: loved the review and I'm going to miss the daily dose of you. Maybe we can get a fund going to send you on another cruise :)

Glad you enjoyed it and I would but our three pups would have something to say about it lol.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Sorry it's over already. It always seems we plan forever and it's over so fast.

Your welcome hansolosmom, thanks for following all week! Your right the planning and anticipation takes weeks and months and the trip is over in what seems like hours.

Wow, wonderful job! You had us reliving our BA cruise on 8/9.

Now we are starting to plan our next one.

Thanks again -it was great.

Safe sailing

Thanks spidy! That's what trips should produce the most of ... Memories!

What's the best thing about the spa cabin? ;) (besides spa access)

If it is the spa cabin I am thinking of, it has a hot tub in the room next to the bed. At least they did at one time, but not sure if that is the best thing about them or not.

Just want to say to you Seadog, Thank you for such a great review/blog! We have had such a great time reading your review all week. I don't know if I want to go on a 'big' ship but your review certainly gave me things to think about. I loved your sunrise pics - what a great view to wake up to! Loved your beach pictures - Bermuda is definitely on my bucket list.

Thank you for such a great week! We felt we were with you the whole time. I hope you settling back in at home and planning for your next cruise! Sounds like we will have to subscribe to a Carnival thread for that. I hope when you go, you post on the Norwegian site so we can follow you. It was a blast ! Cheers to you and your wife! Happy Anniversary.

Bluejai & Newtonville Dan

Love the report so far :)

Here you are sailing past lower manhattan and under the VZ Bridge a few minutes ago. Enjoy!!

[ATTACH]360932[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]360933[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]360934[/ATTACH]

Hooray