Re-boarding procedure on a B2B

umpy10

Shouldn't matter, NCL does things "easy way" (for customer) regarding B2Bs, for example with Celebrity the two are strictly separate but on NCL as long as you visit guest services during the first leg to make sure that they know you are staying onboard, the onboard account should carry on also.

Edited by Demonyte

Shouldn't matter, NCL does things "easy way" (for customer) regarding B2Bs, for example with Celebrity the two are strictly separate but on NCL as long as you visit guest services during the first leg to make sure that they know you are staying onboard, the onboard account should carry on also.

This is very good news! Thanks!

The situation in Vancouver could well be different to most other cruise cities. When we travel from Vancouver to the USA we have to go through US Immigration in Vancouver and not when we arrive in the USA. This is true by rail, sea or air.

So even for those In Transit it may not be quite as straightforward as has happened elsewhere. The ship will have to be cleared of passengers, usually by 10am, then when US Immigration and Homeland Security are ready everyone will have to go through immigration.

I imagine that those In Transit and wanting to re-board will be given priority over newcomers while those In Transit who are wanting to go into Vancouver will have to join the queue when returning to the ship, maybe some bypass as they don't need to check-in, but they will have to pass immigration.

Mike

The situation in Vancouver could well be different to most other cruise cities. When we travel from Vancouver to the USA we have to go through US Immigration in Vancouver and not when we arrive in the USA. This is true by rail, sea or air.

So even for those In Transit it may not be quite as straightforward as has happened elsewhere. The ship will have to be cleared of passengers, usually by 10am, then when US Immigration and Homeland Security are ready everyone will have to go through immigration.

I imagine that those In Transit and wanting to re-board will be given priority over newcomers while those In Transit who are wanting to go into Vancouver will have to join the queue when returning to the ship, maybe some bypass as they don't need to check-in, but they will have to pass immigration.

Mike

Very true, especially for first cruise of the season. It can be a nightmare. But that is true of most US ports as well. If it is the first cruise of the season, odds are good that time off the ship between legs will be longer than usual. Also true in the event of a death, noro outbreak, etc. as for Vancouver, wear warm clothes. :)

Yep, in my experience that is true. The winds have been changing though, so check. ;) Best to both of you. :)

Thanks for your input; I have my fingers crossed! Hope all is well with you and Dave. We will miss you on this cruise, but I'm sure you are having all the fun possible on all your other cruises.