Majesty Girls Fun Cruise

kdnurs

Good morning all...well almost afternoon....I am on the last leg of my flight to Miami. It is a 3 hr one and kinda bored already. Almost to the end of it. I am soooo ready to board her Majesty tomorrow!!!

The morning started at 0300 with a wake up text from one of my DDIL's. There are 6 of us total on this ALL GIRLS Cruise. We left the kids and husbands home. All of us were in dire needs of a nice break. We just wanna have fun...lol... Anyhow, we were out the door by 0430 and headed to the airport. We made great time and made it through all the hoops easily. Before ya knew it we were on the plane. THAT was the short leg and very uneventful. Now this leg BOYYYYY did it start off with a bang. :eek:Came close people is all I can say. :mad:I will save that special story for later. It is toooo good to start and not be able to finish before we land. Gonna pack up and write more when we get to Miami

Have fun..done that a few times Majesty, Sovereign and Enchantment.. Gotta have mommy or girls only getaways :) have fun..and remember what happens on the ship... Stays on the ship..unless it was videotaped by staff ;)

Good morning...after a full day and night of fun, I finally have a minute to tell the fight story. We, boarded first class section and it was NICE. After we got comfy, a lady sat behind us and preceded to take out a dog from a bag. The dog started to stretch and shake and little fur tuffs started to fly. For some this may not be disturbing and for me personally no biggie. My youngest daughter however is SEVERLY allergic to dogs & cats!!! I very nice told the lady my daughter is allergic to dogs and....before I could finish, she snapped at me and said "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT!!". Honey Mama mode set it bigtime. Again, I tried to be nice and explain I didnt think there was much she could do but how she might be able to help us, but once more she snapped, "DO YOU WANT ME TO SPIT OUT ALL MY MEDICAL ISSUES, PLUS I HAVE A HEADACHE." My mouth dropped open like is she for real:eek: She looked at my daughter who was telling me to stay calm, but Miss Lady kept ranting and said maybe my daughter should have rethought traveling on a plain. At that point I lost it and told her she really didnt want to get started with me. It really escalated when she said, "BESIDES MY DOG IS HYPOALLERGENIC AND YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS TO BE EDUCATED. That was IT!!!!! My daughter turned slowly and politely informed her she was wrong...there is NO SUCH THING as a hypoallergenic dog or anything else and that she has more education in her intire body than she had in her tiny pinky... She would know, my daughter is a researcher with a PHD :D the Lady said.."OHHH CUTE and IGNORANT!!! Mya daughter and i laughed at the point and let it go. We both realized the ignorance was on her side of the family and you sometimes can't fight that so we let it go. The down side is my daughter was sick for the whole flight. To prove her point to me, she pulled up research that clearly stated..No Such Thing as a Hypoallergenic dog;)

She may be passed out by now:eek:

Lol....I was OUT!!!! We spent a lot of time in South beach visiting special spots...Started in North beach with lunch at "Munchies." The food was cooked individually to order by the husband and the wife ran the register and took orders. Not a big place but awesome atmosphere....Stopped back at the hotel to shower and dress for night out. As we entered our hotel we were offered complimentary bubbly.. nice touch..couldn't stop smiling...showers done, looking cute, sun shades on ...South Beach was the next stop...We did "WET WILLIES and ESPN"...after that who was counting if you catch my drift..WE ALL made it back to the hotel...LIGHTS OUT :D

Dying to hear the flight story now that you have left us hanging!! 😀

Hopefully we will see you onboard tomorrow and I know we will all have a great time!

I hope to meet you today as well. Just gotta figure out where and how;) Looks like we will be on the water the entire time, but that is okay by me :)

I will be wearing red/white top with denim capris..I forgot my tiara in a rush to get catch my flight. :)

Have fun..done that a few times Majesty, Sovereign and Enchantment.. Gotta have mommy or girls only getaways :) have fun..and remember what happens on the ship... Stays on the ship..unless it was videotaped by staff ;)

Funny you should say that...We made a PACK last night not only what happens in Miami stays in Miami, but what happens this whole weekend stays in the closet period...lol...we are gonna have a blast...I have to remind them to hide from the cameras on board ha ha ha ha

I love vacationing with my family. But I am sooo ready for a girls only trip. LOL. Enjoy!!!!

I will be sailing a week after you! Can't wait!

You enjoy your trip!!! We are heading into, around, behind, ahead of, I dont know what, but it's a storm brewing and it will affect our weekend sailing a little.....NOT!!!!! :D

The girls are all still asleep..Today is my eldest's daughter birthday...we watched the sunrise together on out hotel balcony and sipped a cup of coffee. I sang Happy Birthday to her and gave her a big wet one on her forehead...I love her to pieces!!!. Looking forward to another great day..I will post more as time and the day permits....Good Day...Good Day ;):)

I am allergic to dogs also. I hate to see them on an airplane. I have been on flights where they make an announcement that due to somebody on the plane who is allergic to peanuts, they will not serve them on this flight. When somebody is allergic to dogs, oh well, too bad.

I am allergic to dogs also. I hate to see them on an airplane. I have been on flights where they make an announcement that due to somebody on the plane who is allergic to peanuts, they will not serve them on this flight. When somebody is allergic to dogs, oh well, too bad.

Laura has a girlfriend who is a very senior flight attendant for Delta. We were discussing this the other day, and Delta does not allow animals out of their containers. She indicated that this is a very strict policy

So our shuttle driver just informed us that the previous passengers have not been let off and there is a water bacteria. Not sure if this is what the scheduled maintenance is for or something new. He said we should expect an even later boarding time. There is a shopping mall area with restaurants near the port, so we plan to grab lunch and kill time there if needed. It's 1:20 now

First...the plane story made me LOL and shake my head at some people at the same time. I can relate to the dog story...

On our flight home from Puerto Rico after our cruise in May we were in the front row of the airplane. Hadn't been in the air long when the WORST SMELL EVER came into my airspace. I thought I would throw up. It kept coming every 5 minutes or so. I was about to get some kind of upset with a rude passenger. Then I turned around and saw two pugs sitting in the lap of the woman behind me. She said one flew great. The other....not so much. HAHA How could I be mad at the poor dog with tummy troubles? I just kept the laminated thing that tells you how to survive in a crash with me and fanned when he "fanned"! lol

What hotel are you staying at? I'm taking a solo cruise in November. I booked the Edgewater, but am always open to suggestions. I was going to go to Cabaret that night, but heard it closed! UGH...so any suggestions would be welcome. I love Wet Willies!

Have fun!

There was just a video the other day online showing some crazy lady on a plane that refused to keep her little dog quiet. The lady was not all there and the police came on the plane end removed them.:eek:

Laura has a girlfriend who is a very senior flight attendant for Delta. We were discussing this the other day, and Delta does not allow animals out of their containers. She indicated that this is a very strict policy

OMG!!! I was on a Delta flight and the dog slept on the floor on a blanket under the seat. Miss Passenger even reported ME to the flight attendant for being unruly :eek:

First...the plane story made me LOL and shake my head at some people at the same time. I can relate to the dog story...

On our flight home from Puerto Rico after our cruise in May we were in the front row of the airplane. Hadn't been in the air long when the WORST SMELL EVER came into my airspace. I thought I would throw up. It kept coming every 5 minutes or so. I was about to get some kind of upset with a rude passenger. Then I turned around and saw two pugs sitting in the lap of the woman behind me. She said one flew great. The other....not so much. HAHA How could I be mad at the poor dog with tummy troubles? I just kept the laminated thing that tells you how to survive in a crash with me and fanned when he "fanned"! lol

What hotel are you staying at? I'm taking a solo cruise in November. I booked the Edgewater, but am always open to suggestions. I was going to go to Cabaret that night, but heard it closed! UGH...so any suggestions would be welcome. I love Wet Willies!

Have fun!

OOOOOH...I would have tossed more than my biscuits..lol...We stayed at the Hilton Cabana in North Beach :)

Ok so just got to port. Still on schedule to board 4-6. $20 credit per person. They have buses running to bayside.

Hello Holly1227, I was at the Bayside place around the same time you were. If you wondered what the commotion was all about at 3 PM when the buses were being loaded to head back to the pier, It was ME passing out from the heat :( Not a good way to start the day.....

There was just a video the other day online showing some crazy lady on a plane that refused to keep her little dog quiet. The lady was not all there and the police came on the plane end removed them.:eek:

Too funny!!! In my situation, i really didnt want anything bad to happen to the Miss lady or ger little dog. I only wanted her to be aware how sick my daughter could become and to help by not allowing poochy to shake his dander ;)

Day One: started off with many surprises. The first was a torrential rain storm. As we sat out on the balcony to actually catch the sunrise, a DDIL screamed out in a few colorful words that I shall not repeat (lol) and we all looked up or came running. We witnessed a waterspout form. None of us had ever seen this before and were in awe of nature. It was filmed and when I am able to download some of the versions I will post one. Since we had a late it was off to have a nice breakfast in the hotel. Afterwards, was a walk on the beach for photos and then went back to room, collected our belongings and drove to return the rental and head pierside.

Once at the terminal, that is when things went south fast for me anyway. We met a very sweet family from Texas on the shuttle who were just as excited as we were to be cruising and the morning had gone from stormy to sun shiny:D

Upon arrival, (1:30) we too were informed of 4 PM opening for board and to ride the bus to Bayside. Return time was to be 3PM This is when the story gets CRAZY!!!! Anyway, we walked around the marketplace and due to the heat decided to find a shady area to rest. Not many of those around, but we found a partially shaded area and sat for 30 minutes or so...until time to head for bus. We walked over to bus loading area and it was packed already like sardines in a can. ONLY ONE BUS and it looked like there was going to be mutiny by what looked like every passenger who was sailing was trying to get on an already full bus. Grown men were pushing women and children trying to jockey for position to get on a bus any bus even if there were none and there were not.:eek: Did I mention the SUN and HEAT!!! The bus drivers and security were yelling at people trying to reassure them everyone would get back and that 10 more buses were coming. They/we were asked to form a single line to await additional buses. This is where it gets faint. Literally I passed out from heat and dehydration. I dont remember much but seeing the face of an Angel speaking a language I didnt understand. I focused on the face and then nothing:confused:

Sorry I lost connection...Nothingness became feeling as though I was being baptized in freezing water. I awakened to see lots of people in a panic, my 5 DDs and DDILs crying and in various states of upset. Royal Caribbean took over after that, and got me onto an air conditioned bus, to the terminal and in my Cabin quickly. I spent a good time resting and re-hydrating. I was embarrassed I passed out but was glad it was even more serious. It was too crazy to be in that heat standing in line with the sun beating on you like that with no water being offered or shade. It could have been planned a bit better I think;)

hmmmm, we did MANDATORY Muster ( the girls had to help me out the room) I did make it to dinner and watched one DIL win the Name that Lyric Game, I sat briefly with them in Boleros and then back to my cabin...I was out before they (all the girls) closed the door behind them to go party some more. I still didnt feel that great and wanted to sleep:(