Booking with Carnival from the UK?

Flo71

• 2 weeks later...
Can I book with Carnival.com or Carnival.co.uk?

If I can book with Carnival.com can I get price drops etc up until a certain point before sailing?

Thanks

I haven't heard of the UK site doing this at all.

The Early saver rates on the US site will get you price drops and UK folk can book on there easily.

• 2 weeks later...

It has always been a considerable annoyance to me that the T&C's of Carnival UK differ so much from those of Carnival US. There is no price guarantee with UK bookings amongst other things. We experienced this in 2012 when our Legend Baltics cruise had massive price drops. It was actually cheaper to cancel our original booking and re book

We have booked in a group booking using a US travel agent for our Vista cruise next year. We will be sailing with friends we have met on previous cruises. The only issue we could have is if the US dollar to GB pound exchange rate swings against us. At the moment it has gone in our favour as when we booked it the pound was quite low, its since strengthened against the dollar.