Has the Pride made it back to Baltimore yet?

crazycruzer68

That darn green slide has been having issues for months!

We self-assisted in June and were off the ship at 9:15am. We had FTTF in August, left our luggage outside the cabin and were still off by 9:30.

I think you'll be fine with your flight if you self-assist. Or, if you don't you can check with guest services about having an early flight. I remember it being mentioned, just didn't pay much attention to the details since we drove.

:) Enjoy!

We had FTTF and self assist. There were people from our hotel that we talked to and they werent zoned to get off until 1145. I recommend doing self assist and getting FTTF.

FTTF was worth every cent. Getting on we were on the boat and dropped off our stuff to our room before noon. We were able to have lunch before the lines got bad and had time to swim and unpack before muster drill. I feel like we got an extra day out of it.

Getting off with FTTF was super easy to. We went down to the dining room at the scheduled time and lead us right off the ship. Easiest disembark ever.