Cabin M629 Regal

volmoma

I think PAM was in one of these on the RoyaL? under the HC.

Lots of noise from above.

Thank you, this is our first time with Princess. Our son and family booked M631 and we were going to book the cabin next door, for babysitting purposes. LOL. We may change as we haven't booked yet. So what if they have to walk a little for free babysitting...Ha Ha

Thank you, this is our first time with Princess. Our son and family booked M631 and we were going to book the cabin next door, for babysitting purposes. LOL. We may change as we haven't booked yet. So what if they have to walk a little for free babysitting...Ha Ha

We had friends with us on the Regal that had one further back (700's) that was under the outside area of the HC (2nd one from the back) and other then when on their balcony they could hear some people standing around and talking above when the ship left port. Other then that it was a pretty nice location

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We had friends with us on the Regal that had one further back (700's) that was under the outside area of the HC (2nd one from the back) and other then when on their balcony they could hear some people standing around and talking above when the ship left port. Other then that it was a pretty nice location

[emoji41]Really anxious to try Princess out!

I think PAM was in one of these on the RoyaL? under the HC.

Lots of noise from above.

Yeah. I was in M625 and it was awful, awful, awful. Horrible. The noise started at 3:30am every morning, loud enough to wake me from a sound sleep, and continued for hours. Banging, crashing, things being dropped, etc. I could never, ever recommend this location.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess it depends at what time of year you cruise. We try and go when most children are in school [emoji3]

Leaving December 13th. Hopefully there won't be many kids. Our granddaughter, 7 years old, will be with us but she goes to a private school. All public schools in our area will still be in school..

Edited by volmoma