Any photos of the sofa bed in superior deluxe balcony cabin on Britannia?

Vickitoria10

We go on Saturday and trying to decide whether to take a ready bed for my 2yr old or whether he'll be okay in the sofa bed. Has anyone got a pic of the sofa bed out? Is it a low or high sofa bed?

He's used to a toddler bed with sides at home! We can't have a bed guard as they've said they don't fit on the sofa beds.

Thanks

We go on Saturday and trying to decide whether to take a ready bed for my 2yr old or whether he'll be okay in the sofa bed. Has anyone got a pic of the sofa bed out? Is it a low or high sofa bed?

He's used to a toddler bed with sides at home! We can't have a bed guard as they've said they don't fit on the sofa beds.

Thanks

no pix but the sofa is normal sofa height and the bed unfurls from it..back of the seating part ...

It would be about the same height as the beds in the cabin..or a smidgen lower.Certainly not down at floor level.

no pix but the sofa is normal sofa height and the bed unfurls from it..back of the seating part ...

It would be about the same height as the beds in the cabin..or a smidgen lower.Certainly not down at floor level.

Thanks, does that mean the arm rest for the sofa could act like a bed guard at the top?

Thanks, does that mean the arm rest for the sofa could act like a bed guard at the top?

sort of yes. Another alternative is to request the beds are made up as twins, and ask the cabin steward to have one bed against the wall. Then you would only have one side open. 1 adult in other twin and 1 on the sofa bed.

I guess they are too old for the travel cots.

Yeah he's too tall for a travel cot. We don't want the beds set up as twin. I think we'll take the ready bed which he's slept in before and had no problems with and just see what the sofa bed is like! If he's gonna keep falling out of it we'll blow up the ready bed! :) Thanks!