Damaged Navigator???

cruizinbabe

Actually, the change is reflected on CruiseCal. The affected days are in red.

Brian

Is that really your website like your signature says? If it is yours, I love that website and I want to thank you for putting all the information together. I love knowing what ships are in port with me.

If your website is correct and we're the only ship in port in Grand Cayman I'm buying you a beer!

I was going to say that I won't be in GC with you for the beer but, I see we live in the same area!

Please let me know if it was accurate or not.

I like to hear from folks that have used the site.... And whether it helped or not.

Hey Jane! I see you made your way back to the boards as well. Patty in NC, I wish we had met you aboard the NOS last week! We had a good group from here at CC onboard!

The individual who stated the ship damage was very incorrect. When going into each port, you really get a bird's eye view of the ship. There was NO damage to the NOS. It was a super ship. Does anyone think we'd have been sailing around (trying to dodge around Hurricane Rita) w/a damaged ship? That would have been a huge risk! No, the ship was perfect...the weather was great...our Captain did an excellent job of keeping all aboard informed of weather updates/current water conditions, etc. We couldn't of asked for a better week.

Hey Tracey,

i see you made it home ok. There was no hole in the Navigator those who are saying this need to get there info straight before starting rumors. the ship was great and like Jane said it was cool to see the coast guard helicopter land on the ship andoff it went with in 10 minutes.

Hey Tracey,

i see you made it home ok. There was no hole in the Navigator those who are saying this need to get there info straight before starting rumors. the ship was great and like Jane said it was cool to see the coast guard helicopter land on the ship andoff it went with in 10 minutes.

The OP is trying to get their info straight, that is the reason for asking the question. They are not starting a rumor, they are trying to end one that they had heard. The OP's family probably made an honest mistake. There is no harm here.

I think your brother and his wife were pulling your leg in anticipation of your trip. Think?

Anyway, we were on the Navigator in May and again Sept 3rd. During our trip in May we were told she would go to dry dock the following week to have a stabilizer fixed from a boo-boo at the dock that bent it. The dry dock was unexpected so all the cruises that following week were cancelled. We had some rocking in route since the stabilizer could not be deployed, but it was smooth as glass in September.

I respoke with my Sister-in-law, about what she had thought she had saw. This time she didn't call it a hole, she just said that it was a huge dent. But after reading all of these posts I'm sure that she was mistaken. Very possible that she had knocked a few down that day and was a litte woozy. Thank you all very much for your response, I can continue to be excited for my 2 week away adventure on the Navigator which I am now sure is in Pristine shape! :D

Archived