Brittania balcony cabin

spf

Hope someone can help.

Looking for a balcony cabin in quiet area on this lovely ship. Had an inside last time but thinking of a balcony but so many to choose from. Hoping fellow cruisers may be able to help thanks.

Best advice. Get cabins above and below you. Not been on this ship, but this suggestions should mean you get a quiet time. We have had cabins next to lifts. No noise from the lifts, just sometimes from the people using it. Midships if you can afford..if nnot I would suggest forward ish rather than aft ish.

We were in B214 which is fwd. There was no noise at all from adjacent cabins or the corridor, so either they are very well insulated or we were cruising with mice [emoji4] in addition the cabin stewards worked very quietly (I have been on some ships where they have been very loud [emoji31]) our neighbouring passengers were quiet on their balconies, but that's pot luck. We were pleased enough with our balcony cabin it didn't have a sofa so low grade.

We were in an aft cabin F729 and loved it. Alittle bass from the lounge 2 decks below at night but we weren't in the cabin. I image those may be silent all the time. Ours had a big balcony though and great wake view. Sun on them most sea days. Balcony was 5ft by 9ft. Very quiet area near lifts which was a bonus.