Miami Port to Fort Lauderdale Port - How?

crilski

I'm taking a b2b on 2 different cruise lines, and 2 different ports. After departing in Miami, I need an economical way to get to the port in Fort Lauderdale. As a solo . . . a taxi might be pretty expensive?

I was considering Uber, but then saw they've been recently 'outlawed' in Fort Lauderdale (all of Broward County) Maybe that will change by December.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Give ridesas.com a look. $15 from Port of Miami to FLL. You can call them about going to Port Everglades, either directly from POM or connecting at FLL. Or you can take a cab from FLL to the port for another $15 or so.

I'm taking a b2b on 2 different cruise lines, and 2 different ports. After departing in Miami, I need an economical way to get to the port in Fort Lauderdale. As a solo . . . a taxi might be pretty expensive?

I was considering Uber, but then saw they've been recently 'outlawed' in Fort Lauderdale (all of Broward County) Maybe that will change by December.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Uber should be back by then. They have already passed the first vote to relax the laws for Uber and the final vote is September 17th. The Mayor and the county commissioners got so overwhelmed by the local population, they jumped ship from the taxi lobbyists to the residents of Broward and have to allow Broward in if they want to keep their jobs.

Either way, Uber can drop off in Broward, they just can't pick up right now so yes, you can take them from the Port of Miami to Port Everglades.

Edited by BlueHerons