What? No sofa in Deluxe Oceanview?

grammy c

I really ought to know this, but don't. I ask personal TA and then ccl, and both say no. This 1412 cat 6L on the Dream. I know about the sec. Bathroom, but seems like there should be more room in these larger rooms. Do any of you know for sure? And also, which way does the bed face? Thinkingit might be under the window. And btw, Mobile is my home port and I am unbelievably happy with the news yesterday, yay

On cruiselineroomsdotcom you can see a picture of inside a deluxe oceanview cabin on the Dream...it shows a sofa.

The picture is not of your cabin so it wont tell you which way your beds are facing.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

EVERY Scenic (deluxe?) Ocean View we've ever been in has a sofa . And square footage, 220 sq foot in room to be exact. Are at least the ones we've stayed in..compared to 185 sq foot in a balcony plus 35 sq footage for the balcony. Which doing the math is the same, but in a Scenic Ocean View is all living space.