How to cancel online

Hello,

The other day I wanted to cancel my cruise through royal's website. I logged in and somehow found the link to cancel. I got scared and decided I didn't want to cancel just yet. Well after talking to the wife, we for sure need to cancel. Now I can't find the link for the life of me.

Does anyone know where I need to go to find the darn link? The embark date is 97 days from now.....

And I booked this myself. Not through an agent. I don't even see a place to make a payment

Edited by Ocean_Waves

If your cruise was made on line, log into my cruises, and then click on the cruise and on the summary it gives your the choice to cancel. You can only cancel cruises on line that were booked on line.

If the reservation was made through any travel agent you will have to contact them to cancel.

If your reservation was made through royal caribbean any other way (Phone, etc) you can call them.

• 3 years later...
On 9/7/2015 at 11:18 PM, Merion_Mom said:

And *I* say: Even if you CAN cancel online, call. More reassuring to know from a person that it is taken care of.

800-526-9723

I also have a cruise I put a deposit on in 2020 that was cancelled by RCC due to it now being privately chartered. There are no links to cancel/change that one either.

I'd prefer an electronic paper trail vs speaking with someone over the phone but the choice should be there for both. I'm surprised there is no way to cancel (that I've found) online.

FYI: My "8 minute wait time" 🙄 just hit the 25 minute mark. 😛

1 minute ago, kilkoyne said:

I also have a cruise I put a deposit on in 2020 that was cancelled by RCC due to it now being privately chartered. There are no links to cancel/change that one either.

I'd prefer an electronic paper trail vs speaking with someone over the phone but the choice should be there for both. I'm surprised there is no way to cancel (that I've found) online.

FYI: My "8 minute wait time" 🙄 just hit the 25 minute mark. 😛

The ability to cancel online was removed in the website update RCI made in 2018.