Dining packages on 5 night Constellation?

BubMunkeyBles

Does Celebrity offer dinner packages on the 5 night sailings? I would have sworn we had 6:30 dining but saw that we have 8:30 and are waitlisted. :( I cannot eat that late so trying to find possible solutions. Would prefer not to eat in the buffet. I would just pay the gratuities to get anytime dininig but we got the 4 benefit package with drinks, obc, gratuities and internet so not sure what happens if we pay the gratuities beforehand.

My last two Summit cruises we got the 3 dinner package but I didn't see anything online through our booking.

• 2 weeks later...
Does Celebrity offer dinner packages on the 5 night sailings? I would have sworn we had 6:30 dining but saw that we have 8:30 and are waitlisted. :( I cannot eat that late so trying to find possible solutions. Would prefer not to eat in the buffet. I would just pay the gratuities to get anytime dininig but we got the 4 benefit package with drinks, obc, gratuities and internet so not sure what happens if we pay the gratuities beforehand.

My last two Summit cruises we got the 3 dinner package but I didn't see anything online through our booking.

If you have the "Best Package" you have prepaid gratuities as a matter of course so why not have "select" dining as your dining choice when you can eat in the MDR when you choose