Halloween - RC style

Yes. Yes. And yes. We have done Halloween on RCI for the past 7 years. There is a costume parade and costume party for adults and a small scale trick or treating for kids club with a costume party as well. We decorate our door with one of the door coverings you can buy at home. Makes it really easy to find our room. This year Halloween falls on Saturday so we're getting back that day and miss the big party.

We have been on a repositioning cruise over Halloween for the past ten or so years. They have a Halloween party with some great costumes (I don't know how people fit them in their luggage), have in the past had a haunted house, but not every year. Also, Halloween themed cookies and lots of Halloween de orations all around the ship. This has been on Jewel and Brillisnce.

We have been on a repositioning cruise over Halloween for the past ten or so years. They have a Halloween party with some great costumes (I don't know how people fit them in their luggage), have in the past had a haunted house, but not every year. Also, Halloween themed cookies and lots of Halloween de orations all around the ship. This has been on Jewel and Brillisnce.

Yay so exciting ! Can't wait to celebrate it. I thought I would miss our crisp cool crunchy leaf Ohio Halloween but this sounds pretty awesome

I have always had a good time when I can get off work over Halloween and spend it on a ship. A LOT of people are in costumes and are in the party mood. Looking forward to the Enchantment over Halloween this year!

My boyfriend and I will be on this cruise, too, and will be packing costumes. We can't wait! 51 days!

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Liberty of The Seas last October on a TA from Barcelona . They did a great job with Halloween. They had a costume parade for the passengers that wanted to participate. They also did a haunted house in the nightclub. Had a dance in Studio B. Very well done. I hope you have a great time.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes. Yes. And yes. We have done Halloween on RCI for the past 7 years. There is a costume parade and costume party for adults and a small scale trick or treating for kids club with a costume party as well. We decorate our door with one of the door coverings you can buy at home. Makes it really easy to find our room. This year Halloween falls on Saturday so we're getting back that day and miss the big party.

Do the celebrate it the week before or just on Oct 31st?

They may do something the night before for the kids in Adventure Ocean, but none of the big parades/parties.

Last time we disembarked on Halloween they were putting up the decorations while we were sitting in Cafe Promenade waiting for our number to be called.