Upgrade offer

british betty

Took a look at the offer again. It was for a 10 day to the Western Caribbean (not nearly as exciting an itinerary as the cruise we booked), same length as original cruise. We would save around $500 pp, but not interested in doing that cruise again anytime soon. We were in 3 or 4 of the ports twice last year and we didn't even get off the ship.

I guess the $500 off would be a good deal for some, however. ;)

[quote name='british betty']Yes, the space on the balcony wins every time , so we're sticking with our B3 :D.

Thank you for your opinions.

I did call my TA to decline the offer and added that as it was my DPs birthday when we board, an offer of an upgrade to an OS , which is still available, at the same extra charge as the concierge, would certainly be a consideration. She chuckled sweetly and advised that that would probably be unlikely. :p[/QUOTE]

You in 7008 have the best cabin on the ship the huge weather sheltered deck is fantastic it sticks out more than any other. I had it for 34 days and it was astounding good

[quote name='Hawaiidan']You in 7008 have the best cabin on the ship the huge weather sheltered deck is fantastic it sticks out more than any other. I had it for 34 days and it was astounding good[/QUOTE]

:D:D, thank you very much . We are at Heathrow tonight and fly to Istanbul tomorrow. We then have to wait till the 17th until I can give my own personal opinion.. I have to say, I'm bordering on childlike excitement ;)