On locations for Mediterranean Empire and Mexican Riviera

chefestelle

Hello all. I'm sure I saw on locations for the Med Empire cruise and I was sure it was a recent thread but now I can't find it for the life of me. My searches come up with all sorts of irrelevant threads. Does anyone know the link or know of a site where I can find them. The site that shall not be named with all the HAL facts doesn't have it.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone kept their on locations or posted a thread for the Mexican riviera holiday cruise from December 2014. The facts doesn't have that either...

Many thanks in advance!

Hello all. I'm sure I saw on locations for the Med Empire cruise and I was sure it was a recent thread but now I can't find it for the life of me. My searches come up with all sorts of irrelevant threads. Does anyone know the link or know of a site where I can find them. The site that shall not be named with all the HAL facts doesn't have it.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone kept their on locations or posted a thread for the Mexican riviera holiday cruise from December 2014. The facts doesn't have that either...

Many thanks in advance!

Copper did a thread for New Years Mexican Rivera. You might try searching for that. I did Mexico in March. Is there something I could look up for you?

• 1 month later...