Lodging before sailing and after in Cape Canaveral

SugarTwist

When we sailed out of P.C. this year, we stayed in Cocoa Beach, about 15 mins. away from the port. We had a rental car anyway and I wanted to stay at a beach hotel. We went on one of those sites (not sure which one) where they well tell you the number of stars and location and price but not the name and were able to get the Hilton for under $100. It was very nice and on the beach. They also had a shuttle to the port for $5 pp, a bar and restaurants on site. I would stay there again, even as a vacation destination, not just precruise.

If you want to stay closer to port, there are many hotels. Radisson seems to get good reviews.

Edited by cruzinlisa

any hotel in Cape Canaveral or Cocoa Beach is minutes from the port ..... use your shopping tools.

The 'closest' three are Comfort Inn and Suites, Radisson and Residence - but none of these are beachfront ......

portcanav.jpg

this picture happens to point out distance to the popular eating places at the port: Rusty's, Fishlips and Grills. The port webcam is on the roof at Fishlips .... I prefer the food at Grills.

This older picture does not reflect new Terminal 1, which is immediately to the east(right) of Grills . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ