cabin below Centrum - Grandeur

StayCool

I booked a guarantee oceanview cabin on the Grandeur. Today I logged into my account and saw that they have assigned me room 3084 which looks like it is below the centrum. I've looked all over to see if I could find anyone that was in this room or one nearby it but couldn't find anything. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Will I hear a lot of noise? I know I take my chances with a guarantee but it saved me $600! :) Thanks in advance!

I booked a guarantee oceanview cabin on the Grandeur. Today I logged into my account and saw that they have assigned me room 3084 which looks like it is below the centrum. I've looked all over to see if I could find anyone that was in this room or one nearby it but couldn't find anything. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Will I hear a lot of noise? I know I take my chances with a guarantee but it saved me $600! :) Thanks in advance!

Look on website for availability in the same class of cabin. Then ask to be switched. It works sometimes

Thanks everyone for easing my mind! I can usually sleep through anything but my husband has a harder time. I'm hoping we aren't in our cabin before 10:30 pm anyway. It is our first kid free vacation in 5 years and I'm excited to live it up! :)

Thanks everyone for easing my mind! I can usually sleep through anything but my husband has a harder time. I'm hoping we aren't in our cabin before 10:30 pm anyway. It is our first kid free vacation in 5 years and I'm excited to live it up! :)

I was in 3583 during our Grandeur cruise to Bermuda this August. I was concerned as well. There is music in the Centrum each night until 11:30. If you go to bed early you will hear the music above you. Not loud enough that you can hear the words of the songs but you will hear noise. It stops at 11:30 and is silent after that. During the day is quiet as well. It was no problem during the week and I would book that room again if it came to that. Hope that helps.