Carnival Transfer Questions - Galveston

Wanna_Cruize

We purchased the Carnival transfers from Hobby to Galveston, even though we are flying in the day before. We already spent a few days exploring Galveston on our last cruise in May This time, we are staying at the Springhill Suites at Hobby and will take the free shuttle back to the airport on the morning of the cruise. We like to be the first ones on and the last ones off the cruise ship, because, why not?? So, I have a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone know what time the Carnival shuttle starts in the morning? I understand we meet them in baggage claim.

2. What time is the last Carnival transfer back to Hobby? Our flight isn't until about 4pm.

We purchased the Carnival transfers from Hobby to Galveston, even though we are flying in the day before. We already spent a few days exploring Galveston on our last cruise in May This time, we are staying at the Springhill Suites at Hobby and will take the free shuttle back to the airport on the morning of the cruise. We like to be the first ones on and the last ones off the cruise ship, because, why not?? So, I have a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone know what time the Carnival shuttle starts in the morning? I understand we meet them in baggage claim.

2. What time is the last Carnival transfer back to Hobby? Our flight isn't until about 4pm.

I think the first bus leaves HOBBY for your cruise around 10am. They will not leave before that because they want to wait for people coming in on early flights. However, do not show up at 10am and expect to be on that bus. You need to check in, and you will be loaded on the bus in the order you checked in. Once that bus is full, they leave. Then the next bus comes in, they load that one in order people checked in, etc. It is a 45 minute drive if traffic is light.

Return... the first bus leaves around 9am, Once again they wait until it is full, then leave. You have to be off the ship by 11am, I think so the last bus leaves around that time, but not sure. If you have paid for the shuttle, they will have your name on a list to check off. I don't think they will wait for you past a certain time though. I am sure those are the same buses that transfers people each direction.