Booking RCCL cruise while on Celebrity

cat maran

We'll be on the Equinox next year and want to book a RCCL cruise for 2017 while on board.

Does anyone have current info on how easy this is? Is the future cruise desk helpful or will I need all the info at my fingertips?

Do you qualify for the usual category upgrade, on board reduced deposits and OBC? In other words, is booking on board worth waiting for?

If I book on board, I will transfer to our travel agent upon returning home.

We'll be on the Equinox next year and want to book a RCCL cruise for 2017 while on board.

Does anyone have current info on how easy this is? Is the future cruise desk helpful or will I need all the info at my fingertips?

Do you qualify for the usual category upgrade, on board reduced deposits and OBC? In other words, is booking on board worth waiting for?

If I book on board, I will transfer to our travel agent upon returning home.

We recently booked an RCCL cruise while on board Summit. Sorry, but no one category upgrade, but you get the reduced deposit. If you are a Crown & Anchor member, you get a discount for booking a balcony & above, but you can't use your Shareholder credit on top of that.

We're going to book another cruise on our cruise in October just to get the reduced deposit.

We booked Celebrity while onboard RCI.. It was easy! We compared a cruise on RCI with a cruise on Celebrity and the perks on Celebrity made it a no brainer!

It is always in your best interest to have some knowledge of what is what before you go to any booking agent. That said, the future cruise consultants appeared to be very knowledgeable and did not try to sell one RCCL line over the other.

You would get the reduced deposit. Category upgrade depends on the stateroom selection. OBC would also be available depending on the perks that RCI is offering at the time of the booking.

When you make the booking, they will inquire about transferring to our TA if you have a TA listed in your records.