Book A Cruise, Any Cruise!

SteadyBetty

Step right up and book several cruises! Then decide which one you really want!

I feel like I'm at a carnival playing cruise roulette. I just booked my third cruise on the Anthem with caveats:

1. My March Anthem was booked as a Super Studio GTY, but was assigned a Superior OV w/Balcony. I'm 100% happy with the cabin, but 50% happy with the month of sailing.

2. This morning I booked a May Anthem again as a Super Studio GTY. I will wait to see what cabin assignment I get with this one and that will determine if I keep or cancel my March Anthem.

3. My September Anthem was booked straight Super Studio and received a Studio assignment. Then I thought if I go in March or May, I can scratch September Anthem sailing and try another ship.

Does anyone else play cruise roulette? :confused:

I play the same game but only when deposit is reduced or I made the reservation onboard otherwise it makes no sense to me those charged for interest on my credit card unless you pay the whole balance every month. I always stop playing a day before final payment

Step right up and book several cruises! Then decide which one you really want!

I feel like I'm at a carnival playing cruise roulette. I just booked my third cruise on the Anthem with caveats:

1. My March Anthem was booked as a Super Studio GTY, but was assigned a Superior OV w/Balcony. I'm 100% happy with the cabin, but 50% happy with the month of sailing.

2. This morning I booked a May Anthem again as a Super Studio GTY. I will wait to see what cabin assignment I get with this one and that will determine if I keep or cancel my March Anthem.

3. My September Anthem was booked straight Super Studio and received a Studio assignment. Then I thought if I go in March or May, I can scratch September Anthem sailing and try another ship.

Does anyone else play cruise roulette? :confused:

Sadly, no.. We are doing good to afford to book ONE at a time.. :o Was this a legitimate question?? You almost come across as bragging.. Sorry...

Edited by TigerLady