Special Sale Pricing

stromer

I am new to PG cruises and have heard that they have special sales now and then where they include airfare and good discounts. I heard the last one was about 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how good the pricing was for this sale? Are there any examples of pricing? I am mostly interested in Tahiti in the spring of 2016.

Also, how do you find out about these sales?

Thanks, Rick

Historically PG has two major sales per year but this year they have have had a few more. When they do have a sale it is typically based on cruises that they need to fill, thus it isn't on every cruise, so if your looking for a particular date it may or may not have a sale. Every time PG does have a sale it usually last a minimum of a week, usually a bit longer. If your dates are flexible I would simply visit the PG website every week and view what may be available.

I have always booked and planned well in advance except for my first PG cruise in 2003.

However, after the 2017 Reunion am going to watch the sales and go on the PG while the going is good.....that is health and wealth dependent.