Queen Elizabeth Library Question

RMVET

Thank you, Scrapnana, about the audio book collection. And thank you for the link to ask.cunard. I didn't realize that feature was available. That will help me with future questions.

One of my criticisms of the Cunard website (at least here in the US) is that there is no mention of ask.cunard.com. They have a few FAQs but nowhere close to the information you can find on "ask cunard". Would never have known about it except for Cruise Critic!

One of my criticisms of the Cunard website (at least here in the US) is that there is no mention of ask.cunard.com. They have a few FAQs but nowhere close to the information you can find on "ask cunard". Would never have known about it except for Cruise Critic!

I totally agree. We have been sailing on Cunard for years and it was only about a year and a half ago that I read here on CC about ask.cunard.com I have bookmarked a lot of the questions that we often have before a trip.

I suspect the main reason that there is no link to ask.cunard.com from Cunard's U.S. web site is that some of the answers provided on ask.cunard.com are specific to the UK. For example the answers to questions about insurance and cancellation charges are UK-specific. Host Hattie mentions this point in the "Welcome to the Cunard board" sticky. Also, phone numbers listed on ask.cunard.com are UK phone numbers.

Having said that, I don't think it would be insurmountable for Cunard to modify the answers on ask.cunard.com so that they are applicable to everyone. At a minimum they could put a disclaimer on those answers that only apply to the UK. I agree that ask.cunard.com is a great resource that goes far further to answer questions about Cunard than the FAQ pages found on the U.S. web site.

Regards,

John.