Princess 7 day sale on Pacific Coastal

fl.princess

My husband and I are looking at the April 30, 2016 Pacific Coastal Cruise from LA to Vancouver. The sale ends tonight. From what I understand, it is a reduced deposit of $100 each, but the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fares seem great for a 6 day cruise, but I'm wondering if it's just a deal for the free bottle of California wine or if these fares will go up tomorrow? I don't care as much about getting the free bottle of wine as I am about the fare.

Any insight on these types of sales?

My husband and I are looking at the April 30, 2016 Pacific Coastal Cruise from LA to Vancouver. The sale ends tonight. From what I understand, it is a reduced deposit of $100 each, but the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fares seem great for a 6 day cruise, but I'm wondering if it's just a deal for the free bottle of California wine or if these fares will go up tomorrow? I don't care as much about getting the free bottle of wine as I am about the fare.

Any insight on these types of sales?

We are on the 3/26 coastal cruise out of LA, had it booked since January.

There are three of us in a mini suite, I called last week and saved $625.00 total so I think the fares will go back up after today.

We are on the 3/26 coastal cruise out of LA, had it booked since January.

There are three of us in a mini suite, I called last week and saved $625.00 total so I think the fares will go back up after today.

Thank you. That is good to know. Is this the first fare decrease since you have booked last January?

Congrats! Be sure to keep checking for price drops.:)

I'm really looking forward to the coastal cruise. It will be very different from what we have done before.

Enjoy!

This will be different for us as well! I checked the fare this morning and it went up $50 (we booked an interior). Not a huge increase, but it did increase. Oceanview went up $150. Yes, will keep watching for price drops!

Edited by fl.princess

No price change for our mid ships mini suite on Ruby for the 7 day coastal on 4/22/17..that itin goes south from LA.

We thought about moving a few doors down for a slight reduction but decided to keep what we have....we are new to Princess so we were happy to get a few perks with this offer..,,,

Looking forwad to the itin and change of our usual routine on Celeb....