Seatrek Helmet Diving

TexasGLS

We used Aqua Roatan (http://www.AquaRoatan.com) while on a Bodden Tour a few years back, they were at West Bay Beach. Not sure if they're still in business, have been "acquired" by the cruise line excusion's departments, or are prohibited from booking non-cruise line sponsored tours, but may be worth a look!!)

Guest, do you know if they're still in operation and book independent of the ship's excursions departments?

We used Aqua Roatan (http://www.AquaRoatan.com) while on a Bodden Tour a few years back, they were at West Bay Beach. Not sure if they're still in business, have been "acquired" by the cruise line excusion's departments, or are prohibited from booking non-cruise line sponsored tours, but may be worth a look!!)

Guest, do you know if they're still in operation and book independent of the ship's excursions departments?

I was not paying enough attention last time I was on the island, the web sites says the are the air bouncy guys and it can be seen on cruise days from Bananrama's live web cam. My guess is they are still in operation, you could email Aqua Roatan for conformation.

The Aqua Roatan site has the Tabyana logo on it, this may mean if you discuss the water activities with Tabyana you will be going with Aqua Roatan.

The web site also says Aqua Roatan can arrange transport. This suggests to me one can either do Tabyana or book independently. They are located on the beach between Tabyana and Infinity Bay. There is a good chance that is Tabyana land, or at least belongs to the same person.