Barefoot beach question

chrismo

I just cannot believe the price RCCI is getting for their cabanas these days. It is outrageous that the prices have gone up to about double of what they were. Does anyone else think the prices are ridiculous?

Yes, but unfortunately a result of supply and demand.

I guess I would consider it if we were 6 sharing a cabana, but being only two that is an insane price to pay for some shade.

I just cannot believe the price RCCI is getting for their cabanas these days. It is outrageous that the prices have gone up to about double of what they were. Does anyone else think the prices are ridiculous?

According to Freedom concierge, the OTW are going way up, but the standard ones will remain $175

• 2 weeks later...
Just to let you know...we are booked in a suite, on the Navigator New Year's cruise, and I received an email from our concierge today letting us know we needed to reply to the email if we wanted to reserve an over the water cabana on Barefoot Beach. We did and the cost is $495. The price is cringe-worthy...fingers crossed it's worth it!

Also, I only knew about the BB over water cabana's thanks to the CC message boards. I asked my TA, but she said we had to book with the concierge once on board.

Bummer I was hoping the cabanas at BB were less than Nellies over the water. I reserved an over the water cabana at Nellies for 320. I am going to cancel that reservation when the concierge gets me cabana at BB. Not sure if he will charge me the higher rate or not. Time will tell.

Bummer I was hoping the cabanas at BB were less than Nellies over the water. I reserved an over the water cabana at Nellies for 320. I am going to cancel that reservation when the concierge gets me cabana at BB. Not sure if he will charge me the higher rate or not. Time will tell.

I'd keep the Nellies and just go over to BB for lunch. I'm assuming you are in a suite