Liberty Royal family suite

ncb106

Hi I just got upgraded to a Royal family suite I will like to know if anybody stayed on this suite and what they thought ABOUT it

We stayed in a RFS on Liberty for a Western Med cruise; can't remember the cabin #, but I think it was 8484 or maybe 8414. One word to describe it...Fantastic. Lots of spaces and a HUGE balcony on the stern. LOVED having breakfast out there!

Lucky you!!!!!

We were upgraded to a Royal family suite on Freedom last year. It was fantastic! Huge balcony, lots of storage and the master bathroom was a good size with a full tub/shower. We got the suite perks too with a concierge so we didn't have to wait on lines for shows or to tender to and from the ship. We would go to the concierge lounge before dinner to have a drink and appetizers which was complimentary.

Stayed in 8714 this August. Loved it. There was 7 of us (3 kids) and I was worried it would be crowded. It wasn't. We could all be together in the LR or separate..between the 2 BR, LR and huge deck. Only downside (for me) 1st day was rough and I was so sick. Others got out and said middle of ship was fine but I couldn't be upright long enough to get dressed.

After 1st day fine, and the view were terrific. You'll have more storage than you'll need.