Anthem 6160 - bed near bath or balcony?

jerseygirl3

We'll be on the Anthem TA next month and so I've been reading about this ship for a long time. Best I can tell, the bed location in balcony cabins works as it does on Celebrity's S-class ships: if your cabin has a sofa bed (as I believe 6160 does, per the icon on the deck plan), then the main bed will be near the bath. (The sofa is made up in the evening, so that's near the balcony where it's more out of the way). Then it appears the cabins alternate bed position, as they do on the S-class ships. I say this not from personal knowledge, just from my takeaway from what I've read (which of course means I could be wrong! :) ).

I wish there were a Quantum-class cabin sticky similar to those on the Celebrity board. Those threads are SO useful!

We'll be on the Anthem TA next month and so I've been reading about this ship for a long time. Best I can tell, the bed location in balcony cabins works as it does on Celebrity's S-class ships: if your cabin has a sofa bed (as I believe 6160 does, per the icon on the deck plan), then the main bed will be near the bath. (The sofa is made up in the evening, so that's near the balcony where it's more out of the way). Then it appears the cabins alternate bed position, as they do on the S-class ships. I say this not from personal knowledge, just from my takeaway from what I've read (which of course means I could be wrong! :) ).

I wish there were a Quantum-class cabin sticky similar to those on the Celebrity board. Those threads are SO useful!

Thank you. I agree about the need for the spreadsheet. Celebrity's is so user friendly. The one for Royal is pretty useless the way it's set up.