Adventure of the Seas

dbernard

Going on AOS and curious about one thing. When we return on Oct 10th we have a flight that takes us to Atlanta then to Detroit. Our layover in Atlanta is just under an hour, does anyone know if you have to go thru Customs in Atlanta?

Dave

Going on AOS and curious about one thing. When we return on Oct 10th we have a flight that takes us to Atlanta then to Detroit. Our layover in Atlanta is just under an hour, does anyone know if you have to go thru Customs in Atlanta?

Dave

No customs as you are going from one US airport to another.

• 1 month later...

I've read a lot of different information about what beverages you can bring on Royal Caribbean. I know about the 2 bottles of wine and their general prohibition against ANY other beverages. Obviously they are mostly worried about alcohol. But ability to carry on water or soda seems to vary based on which port you embark. Anyone recently carried water or soda cans or bottles onto the Adventure of the Seas at embarkation in San Juan? It'd be nice to have something available in the room just in case... THANKS!

This is just my experience based on 2 sailings a couple of years ago, but it did not seem strict at all to me at the Port of San Juan. I witnessed a bunch of young guys filling up a cooler with alcohol from the port liquor store and they sailed right on by. Don't know if they managed to cover it up with sodas, or whatever, but did not witness anyone being stopped.

Tons of people buying all kinds of liquor, not just wine, pre-cruise. Did not personally witness anyone being stopped.

Because of this liquor store, it is also very easy to bring on 2 bottles of wine. Then, leave the ship and buy 2 more. Just sayin'.

Disclaimer: YMMV

Koohiichan