Epic Refurbishment

Single Cruiser

I looked everywhere for this "pooping dog" and did not find it in the Cavern Club. Also, the walkway to H2O did not have these hanging chairs. They were just regular sofa-type chairs.

:( and :(

The dog was outside the entrance to the Cavern Club. CruisinMaterial reported a few weeks ago here that the poop had disappeared, so I guess the dog went with it. (Maybe they were afraid someone would impale themselves on the tail.)

The hanging chairs were funky, but I remember thinking last year "these won't last long"…

We just got off the Epic on her first run out of PC on Nov 12th.

I looked everywhere for this "pooping dog" and did not find it in the Cavern Club. Also, the walkway to H2O did not have these hanging chairs. They were just regular sofa-type chairs.

I liked some of the improvements, but not others. It's definitely a big change in a lot of areas.

To us the biggest off-putting aspect of the Epic was the balcony and mini suite rooms' awkward bathroom arrangement plus the sink area in the common area of the room. They had a fantastic deal, but decided to go on RCCL FotS instead. I know that's not a big deal to some, but for us it was a deal breaker.