infinity 6132

misspuss

We just booked this cabin. does anyone have any information about it? I have looked on the "M class cabin information" post and cannot find any listing. does it have a covered balcony(it looks like the balcony is huge!)? any pictures or reviews?

Thank you for your answers!

Look at the top of this Celebrity forum...maybe the 5th posting from the top. It says "Visual Tour of Summit". When you get to the photos look for the cabin, then click on the Sky Suite photos. It's 6132, which I think will be basically the same on the Infinity since both are M Class. We've booked 6132 on the Summit for a Bermuda cruise in May. It looks great and yes, the balcony is large.

The covering over the deck six suites is one of those thug that does vary from ship to ship. Best to find an image of infinity with your cabin in it. I don't believe that cabin had much covet on any ship. If it does, it can still be looked into from many other cabins.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

We just booked this cabin. does anyone have any information about it? I have looked on the "M class cabin information" post and cannot find any listing. does it have a covered balcony(it looks like the balcony is huge!)? any pictures or reviews?

Thank you for your answers!

Some good photos of 6132 on the Millennium (sister ship to Infinity) were posted by elena7seas a few years ago.

Millennium SS 6132 Photos

While the decor will be different, the basic size and layout will still be the same.

Here is also a great youtube video of 6132 on the Constellation (which also has the same layout) from Deekie Watson.

We have been in 6131, mirror image on the other side.

There is some privacy on the balcony close to the cabin, if you stay back by the sliding glass doors.

But it is an angular balcony that juts out, so you can see the other balconies and they can see you if you step further out (as shown in the photos and video).

As long as you are dressed, or at least wear a bathrobe or swim suit, it really should not be a problem.

Edited by fleckle

The covering over the deck six suites is one of those thug that does vary from ship to ship. Best to find an image of infinity with your cabin in it. I don't believe that cabin had much covet on any ship. If it does, it can still be looked into from many other cabins.

The railing slants and there is only a small divider between this balcony and the one in front of it.

As soon as you step out past that small divider, you are on the part that sticks out and you can be seen from all the forward cabins down the row, as well as from above.

That bothers some people, while others don't mind.

There is one section of a few feet at the railing where you have a nice unobstructed view straight down the side of the ship to the water.

Edited by varoo