Port Everglades RV parking

dbits

We will be driving a 24' motorhome cross-country for a two-week holiday cruise. Need current information on availability of parking or storage around the port. Previous posts are from years gone by, and have conflicting information. Ideally stay, then leave RV in park, but December is of course going to be a busy time in RV parks. Also the issue of shuttle to, and more importantly from the Holland America cruise terminal two weeks later.

We will be driving a 24' motorhome cross-country for a two-week holiday cruise. Need current information on availability of parking or storage around the port. Previous posts are from years gone by, and have conflicting information. Ideally stay, then leave RV in park, but December is of course going to be a busy time in RV parks. Also the issue of shuttle to, and more importantly from the Holland America cruise terminal two weeks later.

The only RV park I know - which looks nice from the water (the only way I've ever seen it) - is Yacht Haven Park and Marina (http://www.yachthavenpark.com/).

You might consider spending the night before the cruise at a hotel and parking the RV there. I googled Fort Lauderdale hotels with RV parking and got:

The hotels may have shuttles to the port (very few, if any, have shuttles from the port).

Edited by capriccio

There are a couple out by the Rustic Inn. Northcoast Trailer Park is one that comes to mind. If you cannot park there, I'm sure they can direct you somewhere that you can.

Parking near the port is going to be tough because everywhere around there parking is at a premium.

Also, did you check parking at the airport?