Prinsendam Cabins

wally8

I have stayed in A-137, which, based on the deck plans, looks as if it is the same configuration as A173---just at the other end of the passageway.

What do you want to know about it?

It has two beds, which can be separated, and two nightstands. The bathroom has a tub, and a small sink; there was just about no vanity space.

There was a love seat, with a large coffee table. The desk has a lot of drawers, and there is shelving with a TV and the fridge.

There's a lovely walk-in closet with some shelf space, as well as plenty of hanging space.

The cabins with a tub are a little larger than the other cabin on the side passage that have a shower only. Those cabins also have only one nightstand; I didn't see how the beds could be separated.

I have stayed in 171, but my nephew was in 173, so I have actually been in that stateroom. Ruth's answer is spot on, as usual. The rooms with tubs are slightly larger than the rooms with just showers - basically you have room for an extra nightstand and the bathroom is larger to accommodate the tub.

Hope this helps.

Don

I noticed that A 173 abutted to the spa area so was wondering if there was a noise factor or other issues associated with the cabin. k Thanks, Bob

That's a salon area. I can't think of anything that's in there that would cause noise. It's the area for manicures and hair treatments. The gym is slightly further aft.

The Prinsendam doesn't have a spa area like the other ships do, with ceramic loungers and a T-pool.