Buenos Aires - Tour San Antonio de Areco Town & Estancia

Esperanza7

Thanks for the quick responses.

I've now also seen this excursion with Camino Pampa.

Maybe I'll email them both and see what the differences are!

I'll post my findings when they reply.

We are in Buenos Aires at the end of February.

So much to plan for this trip!!!

Esperanza

We've now booked this excursion with Camino Pampa. They seem very efficient, are very nice to deal with and responded quickly to all my questions. I made the booking directly from their website.

Esperanza

Thank you for inquiring about this tour! It looked very interesting, so I also booked this with Camino Pampa - for late February.

Which estancia is included? You will likely spend more time at the estancia than in San Antonio de Areco and where you go may vary depending on the tour group and makes a huge difference in the overall experience.

El Ombu and Don Silvano are both relatively close to town and are probably the two most frequently used by tour agencies.

Which estancia is included? You will likely spend more time at the estancia than in San Antonio de Areco and where you go may vary depending on the tour group and makes a huge difference in the overall experience.

El Ombu and Don Silvano are both relatively close to town and are probably the two most frequently used by tour agencies.

According to the reviews at Trip Advisor, Camino Pampa goes to El Ombu.

According to the reviews at Trip Advisor, Camino Pampa goes to El Ombu.

That's good. I have not been to El Ombu but I have friends who regularly take groups of international students studying abroad in Buenos Aires to San Antonio de Areco. They have switched from including another estancia to El Ombu. They are very pleased with the result. Students have a great time there....hope the same is true for you.

That's good. I have not been to El Ombu but I have friends who regularly take groups of international students studying abroad in Buenos Aires to San Antonio de Areco. They have switched from including another estancia to El Ombu. They are very pleased with the result. Students have a great time there....hope the same is true for you.

I have been there and it was a wonderful, relaxing day.

Thank you for inquiring about this tour! It looked very interesting, so I also booked this with Camino Pampa - for late February.

Glad to have helped. Hope we both enjoy it!! We're booked for 1st March - day before we fly home.

Very exciting vacation :)

Esperanza