Price of Labadee cabanas

Richst48

I just booked Nellies - Over the Water Cabana for our March 20 cruise, and it was listed at $295...I want to confirm only one person in the party needs to reserve it, correct?

Is pricing varying by cruise date now?

I just booked Nellies - Over the Water Cabana for our March 20 cruise, and it was listed at $295...I want to confirm only one person in the party needs to reserve it, correct?

Are you on Celebrity or Royal. Seems like Celebrity prices are less. I can see the price being variable though.

Are you on Celebrity or Royal. Seems like Celebrity prices are less. I can see the price being variable though.

We are on Celebrity.....isn't that interesting....you'd think the value would be the same regardless.....

We are on Celebrity.....isn't that interesting....you'd think the value would be the same regardless.....

I'm sure they know their demographics. Probably noticed that the Royal voyages were selling quicker. That made them realize there was room to absorb a bigger increase.

It does seem to be by date. I booked an OTW cabana on Nellie's for my January cruise and it was $255.00. This is also on Celebrity.

Yes, only one person needs to be listed on the reservation.

• 9 months later...

While cruising on the Oasis of the Seas we rented an OTW Cabana at Nellies Beach a few weeks ago, for the Grand Price of $495.00:eek:. We had never been to Labadie Haiti so we really wanted to splurge a little and also thought the shade would be nice! The price was High, but the Cabana was very nice, ours had a ceiling fan, electrical outlet lots of cushions on the chairs and a view that was Unbeatable! It was only my husband and myself. Our Disappointment came from the service provided with the Cabana. We were assigned our own Cabana attendant, who explained that he would be there to provide what ever we needed and at $495.00 we thought the service would be superb, Wrong! Our attendant collected our sea pass cards and brought beverages twice from the bar that was located on the opposite side from our cabana, any other time we wanted a drink we could not find our attendant and ended up walking several times for a beverage. Then our attendant informed us that lunch was being served and he had a friend that would drive us on the golf cart to Barefoot beach and we could eat from the buffet where the suite guests were at! (not really a big deal for us, as we had plenty of food but since he was offering we happily walked to the golf cart for the lunch ride) Come to find out he didn't take us to the upscale buffet (As that would not be allowed because that buffet is only for guest with a sea pass that indicates they truly are suite guests), he took us to the regular buffet and we ate what all the other Non suite guest ate, which again was fine, but it was a ploy for the golf cart driver to make a tip! All in all the Cabana was nice but the service that one would expect for that price is NOT there. So when you pay $495.00 that is truly ALL your getting for your money, don't expect a personal waiter/attendant, expect to walk a long ways for a drink. We also asked for 2 extra towels and was brought 1 towel and were told that was all they had! We will return to Labadie, but we will not pay that price again, we will just rent the regular beach chairs and save our money:)