Cave-Tubing.com or CAVETUBING.BZ

Funkat

Haven't done .com but thought .bz was a fabulous provider. The guides were fabulous, the driver was skilled, the tubes very comfortable, and the lunch excellent.

As I said elsewhere, I thought they cut it too close on the time back; but based on all the various vans/buses we passed on the way back to the port (including a cruise line excursion) it appears all the companies get back at the very last second.

Thanks for the reply. I had looked at .com but somehow booked .bz by mistake, not realizing they were 2 different companies. I'll stick with .bz.

I also have a concern about getting back to the port on time, but from what I have read there is a line for the tender back to the ship giving you a little more time. Plus, supposedly they have never caused anyone to miss the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done .com either, but we did .bz last February and it was great. Very personal service, they did transport the tubes for you so that you don't have to carry them, and the lunch after was delicious. It was my birthday, and they made me a homemade cake for dessert after lunch (enough for all 10-12 of us in our group!) I was so appreciative...so thoughtful of them! It was overall a great day and our kids had a blast. We also did the ziplining with them! They are GREAT about getting you back to the ship on time. Highly recommend this tour!