Jewel of the Seas Cabin Selection Help

msredbird51

We're looking at the Jewel of the Seas for a cruise in 2016. However, we're struggling with cabin selection. Has anyone sailed in cabins 1010 or 1012? We're sailing with my parents and would like connecting cabins, and there aren't a ton to choose from. So, we're considering 1010 and 1012. My concern is deck 11 above them. The deck plans say it's the spa and fitness center directly above. But, the deck plans show the "spa and fitness center" on decks 11 and 12. I can't seem to figure out which one of the two is on deck 11. Is there a little bit of spa and fitness center on each of decks 11 and 12, or is it that it's just the spa on one deck and the fitness center on the other deck? If we'd be directly below the spa I'd be more likely to book the cabins, as I think that would be quiet. But I can't tell. Does anyone have insight into these cabins, or the location of the spa vs. the fitness center?

If I remember correctly, the fitness center is above the spa (I seem to recall a curved stairwell leading down from the fitness area).

This is correct. :)

On Brilliance, we had cabin 1000 (next to the Bridge) and it was very quiet above, no noise from the spa. Also remember that it is not open late at night - services cease at a reasonable hour so you will not be bothered if you choose these cabins.

Enjoy beautiful Jewel. :)