Transfers from Santiago airport to Valparaiso on Jan. 7th

Calculusdude

Is there anyone interested in joining my wife and self on a transfer from Santiago airport to the cruise terminal on January 7th. $100 per person if there are 2, $50 a person for 4 or more. Good price. My contact: wknapp@rochester.rr.com]

I see that this is your very first Post, welcome to Cruise Critic! :D

Those who might be interested in your Santiago Transfer offer, would necessarily be made up of Passengers from your Oceania Cruise.

The Thing to do is to go to the Roll Call forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Select your ship, and then look for your sailing date.

Posting this offer THERE, will yield the best results. ;)

Is there anyone interested in joining my wife and self on a transfer from Santiago airport to the cruise terminal on January 7th. $100 per person if there are 2, $50 a person for 4 or more. Good price. My contact: wknapp@rochester.rr.com]

i, Here is the thread for this cruise. And if you want to sign up for the Meet & Greet, let me know name, cabin# - tanny5258@att.net Arlene

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115979

• 5 weeks later...

Calculus dude, if you still need 2 people, we may be interested in joining you, if the timing is right. I'm on the Roll Call, so you can contact me there.

Others, thanks for the referrals on transfers from Santiago to Valparaiso, as I was about to go looking for something. Also, if anyone knows of an excursion in Fakarava, I'd love to hear about it, assuming the OP doesn't mind. O doesn't provide any excursions there.

The van holds up to 10 and I have 4 possibilities now depending on arrival times at the airport in Santiago. When do you arrive? We arrive at 9:30 a.m. on a Delta flight from Atlanta. Let me know your e-mail address also. It would be great if you could join our way to the terminal.

Calculus dude, if you still need 2 people, we may be interested in joining you, if the timing is right. I'm on the Roll Call, so you can contact me there.

Others, thanks for the referrals on transfers from Santiago to Valparaiso, as I was about to go looking for something. Also, if anyone knows of an excursion in Fakarava, I'd love to hear about it, assuming the OP doesn't mind. O doesn't provide any excursions there.

Lucky you -- you're going to Fakarava! We were there twice last year and loved it. No tours, no excursions -- when you get off the tender, almost straight ahead of you, toward the road, you will see a bike rental place. Great fun! Or walk, of course.

There are also places that will take you diving, but I believe that needs to be set up beforehand.

The more adventurous and creative you are, the more you will enjoy Fakarava -- very "unstructured." Enjoy! And don't forget the sail-in and the sail-out, usually at sunset.

Lucky you -- you're going to Fakarava! We were there twice last year and loved it. No tours, no excursions -- when you get off the tender, almost straight ahead of you, toward the road, you will see a bike rental place. Great fun! Or walk, of course.

There are also places that will take you diving, but I believe that needs to be set up beforehand.

The more adventurous and creative you are, the more you will enjoy Fakarava -- very "unstructured." Enjoy! And don't forget the sail-in and the sail-out, usually at sunset.

Thanks; don't know much about Fakarava, and hadn't heard the sail-in and out were good. We're there 9 to 6 in winter; not sure yet how that corresponds to sunrise/set, although maybe the sunset will work. I think some people are going to the Blue Lagoon to snorkel, but I'm a snorkel failure, plus the place doesn't look unusually fantastic based on pictures I've seen, so I'm waffling on what to do there. I'm adventurous, so guess I'll enjoy it no matter what I do - although I'm older, and can't bike as well as I did before! Sigh. Any scooters to rent? My husband would love that.

Hi Everyone,

Please continue the discussion on your Roll Call. This forum is for general Oceania discussion.

Thanks very much for you understanding. This thread is now closed.