Recommendations Needed

turtleash

So its about time I push the panic button! I am such a procrastinator and starting to feel the crunch. My boyfriend and I are going on our first Holland cruise November 8th, (that's right around the corner) we have both been to Jamaica but never Falmouth and I am having a really hard time on deciding what to do. Does anyone have suggestions on what and who to go with. I have but something on the port page but not getting any feedback, thought I may have better success here. We are both into nature, history, culture and local cuisine and the way of life. We are both up for new things and adventures. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, Thank you!!!

So its about time I push the panic button! I am such a procrastinator and starting to feel the crunch. My boyfriend and I are going on our first Holland cruise November 8th, (that's right around the corner) we have both been to Jamaica but never Falmouth and I am having a really hard time on deciding what to do. Does anyone have suggestions on what and who to go with. I have but something on the port page but not getting any feedback, thought I may have better success here. We are both into nature, history, culture and local cuisine and the way of life. We are both up for new things and adventures. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, Thank you!!!

Is there a roll call for your cruise? Someone may have posted tour info on there.

I have asked this question on the ports page and also on the roll call and not getting any advice, so that's why I thought I would give this forum a shot. Falmouth is a fairly newer port and seems as everyone does the norm, Dunn river falls and the blue hole. Just thought I would see if anyone else who has maybe been here could give advice. Thanks for those suggestions though!

I hear you. Neither of my roll calls have anything going on. I went into my app that sounds like aviator but you drop the first A. There were tons of excursion options which made me realize I don't really know what you are interested in. Frankly, the Blue Hole looks gorgeous but there are lots and lots of other options that may appeal more. Have you tried whatsinport yet? It has a brief summary of ideas on many ports too

I have been on a ship tour (RCCL) to Good Hope Plantation from Falmouth and found it very interesting. We did not do the adventurous stuff but you can add zip lining etc I think. We definitely liked the experience of local history and culture. The Great House and gardens were lovely. Various tours options offered.